CUBEecho™ MK2 DMX RGBWA+UV
Description: Wireless Solutions W-DMX is available.
If you are looking for the perfect up lighting tool, then you are in the right place.
The CUBEecho™ is the latest and greatest product released from Eternal Lighting
for the CUBE™ Series as a small and compact rechargeable battery powered LED
Par. Some of its features are the first ever to be packed into small fixture like this.
We included 4 x 6in1 18 watt RGBWA+UV LEDs, Built in 2.4gHz Wireless DMX which
will act as the purpose of a Wireless DMX receiver or transmitter. We also have
included a very easy to read Back-Lit LCD Display that has 2 lines of text with 16
characters which allows for full lines of text to read words. No more trying to decipher
what the 4 Digit Display means. They make for a very easy and user friendly
read out Display. We also outfitted this fixture with IR remote controllable functionality,
to make it the more simple to control LED par intended for up lighting. You will quickly
realize this is the easiest to LED Par you have ever encountered. By simply pressing the
Master button on the IR Remote you command the CUBEecho to act as the wireless
controller for the rest of the CUBEechos in the room. This means you can change the
color of the room with the touch of one button. This feature also is compatible from the
CUBEecho to our ElitePar5 and the CUBE5 as well. All of this is a rugged 4.9lb fixture.
The EliteProgramming™ works with each variation of the ElitePar™ Series or the
CUBE™ Series. So of course we have included this into the CUBEecho™.
Take special attention to the video and you will see all the great features. The moment
you start to browse through the menu on the CUBEecho™ fixture you will
realize that Eternal Lighting is leading and the others are just trying to keep up.
Remember, Eternal Lighting makes all the difference.
Features & Technical Specifications:
- (4) 18 Watt All in One RGBWA+UV LEDs
- All in One LEDs RGBWA+UV Fixture – RED, GREEN, BLUE, WHITE, AMBER & UV
- 3CH, 4CH, 5CH, 8CH, 11CH 13CH DMX Modes
- Flicker Free Refresh Rate >400 Hz (HDTV Video, Guaranteed No Flicker)
- Ideal for ideal for HDTV recordings with Flicker Free operation
- DMX input and output
- Power linking input and output
- Sound Active with 2 Sound Active Modes (1 Without Strobe/1 With Strobe)
- Auto Mode with 8 Speed Settings
- Smooth Color Mixing
- The CUBEecho has absolute ZERO noise – No Fans to make any Noise.
- Fade mode with 8 Speed Settings
- Manual Color Mix Mode on Push Button Display
- Built In Color Macros, Auto & Manual control
- 16 Digit, 2 Line, Full Text read out Back-Lit LCD Push Button Display
- Ability to create & store into memory 5 Custom/manual Colors.
- Power In & Power Out (As of 03/29/2013)
- Up to 20 Hours of Battery Life on one charge
- Flush Mounted Wireless DMX Antenna recessed to keep the antenna safe
- 2.4gHz Wireless DMX Receiver that is also a Transmitter (300ft Line of Sight)
- simultaneous master signal transmitting from Master to all other lights in range
- IR Remote control. Also the Signal Received from the IR Remote can Transmit to the other lights by Wireless DMX.
(Compatible with CUBE5, ElitePar5 & CUBEecho)
- Dual Mount Bracket included for hanging or sitting on the floor
- Rubber feet for non intrusive lay flat design.
- Beam Angle – 45 Degree (Wide Wash)
- PHOTOMETRICS: 11,785 LUX @ 1meter (Full Power)
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 6.75″ x 6.75″ x 4.25″
- Weight 4.9lbs
Charging Roadcase 10 Pack for the CUBEecho: List Price: $399.00
Accessory Pack for CUBEecho 10 Pack Charging Roadcase: List Price $79.00
Charging Roadcase 5 Pack for the CUBEecho: List Price: $255.00
Accessory Pack for CUBEecho 5 Pack Charging Roadcase: List Price $25.00
CUBEecho Cover – Available in Black or White Acrylic $39.00
CUBEecho UV with 18pcs 3 Watt UV LEDs: List Price: $379.00
CUBEecho (White Housing) available List Price: $349.00
IR Remote Sold Seperatly: List Price $30.00WDMX – Wireless Solutions:
- WDMX is available as an option for all the CUBE Series. Please call an Authorized dealer for pricing and lead time. Click Here for Dealer List
Master Slave settings on the CUBEecho MK2 W-DMXOn the back of the CUBEecho MK2 W-DMX There is two red buttons with W-DMX built into the light.Other Button is the “Spring button” you can press it down and it springs up when you let go of the button.Step 1. Make sure all your lights are set to Slave on the push button display settings.Step 3. Next you need to press and hold (about 7 seconds) the “Spring button” until the Transceiver Indicator LED is off (Blacked out)Step 5. Next on the Master light you press the “Latching button” down.(You will see all of the Transceiver Indicator LED blink while connecting and then stay on when connected. This Master light is now connected to all the Slave lights.)You can now use the Push button display or IR Remote Plus (When IR INFA is set to Enable) to control the lights
You will be so thrilled to know a thinking green LED lighting manufacture has brought to light the missing link in lighting design for room wall wash lighting to an all new level. That missing link is in the details making this par fixture unlike any other fixture on the market today. The impossible before is now a reality. The proprietary EliteProgramming™ & DMX control on board the ElitePar™ RGBA and ElitePar™ Series in part or in its entirety is the intellectual property (IP) of Eternal Lighting Company. Licensing for EliteProgramming™ and more information can be found by contacting Eternal Lighting with the contact form on our site. The ElitePar™ Series including the CUBE™ Series are trademarks or Eternal Lighting LLC.
- Step 6. On the Master Light hold the “Spring button” for 2 seconds and release.
- Step 4. Now select a light to make a Master by setting it to Master in the push button display settings.
- Step 2. On the Slave lights you need to make sure the “Latching button” is popped out.
- One Button is a “Latching button” you press it in and it will lock in the down position. Then you can press it again and it will pop up.
- First to make this simple please get two lights in front of you and have all others off. Once you do this the first time you will see how easy it is and you can try with 10-200 lights.